CIC ENERGY plans, builds, operates and services medium to large-sized photovoltaic power plants all over Europe with their affiliates being based in Germany, Italy, Saudi-Arabia and Turkey.
Furthermore, CIC ENERGY is responsible for the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of PV plants and has therefore created two complementary business areas which harmonize perfectly.
We are currently looking for a
Project Manager PV plants for our location in Istanbul, Turkey
- Coordinate the electrical layout of PV-Systems and Power-plants in close collaboration with the technical department.
- Compile the complete technical part of offers for the turn-key installation PV-systems and projects.
- Perform the initial technical and contractual due diligence of project opportunities on the background of local regulations and laws.
- Analyze tender-documents, lead and manage the accurate and timely preparation of tender bids.
- Prepare and coordinate the RFQ-process with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Manage and control the due execution of EPC-contracts according to the contractual obligations.
- Execute permanent mile-stone control and report regularly to senior management.
- Manage all internal and external interfaces with a focus on strict project execution along the building permits and electrical connection requirements
- Manage and control the construction budget and cash-flow control in order to avoid overrun of budgeted cost.
- Organize support of external contractors/consultants in areas where company may not have sufficient own resources.
- Liaise with senior management along the negotiations and execution of EPC and Supply-Contracts.
- Periodical visits on the managed sites.
- Degree in electro-technical engineering or compareable, alternatively a long-term (minimum 5 years) and verifiable experience in the Solar-PV business on power plants.
- 3 to 4 years professional experience in PV or electrical application related business.
- 3 to 4 years experience in project- or site-management preferably related to Renewables.
- Knowledge in using at least one of the common project-management software (MS-Project or similar).
- High level of cost consciousness.
- Show initiative, be self-motivated, work independently and have hands-on attitude.
- Flexibility, effective and customer-oriented communication skills, ability to collaborate in a multi-cultural team.
- Fluent in English is a must, knowledge of relevant local language (Turkish) and/or any other main European language is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel globally with no existing travel-limitations.
Please send your application to contact(at)cic-invest.de